Term & Conditions:
- The hirer must be 21 years old or above. Proof of identity and address will be required. Any youth function must have adult supervision at all time.
- SAFETY: Hirers must study the fire instructions provided and inform all those using the Hall of the position of the emergency exits.
- DISTURBANCE: Hirers are responsible for avoiding noise, disturbance and inconvenience to residents during and at the end of any event.
- CLEANING: Hirers must leave the hall clean and tidy and remove any rubbish exceeding the capacity of the bin. The cost of any additional cleaning work will be the responsibility of the hirers.
- USE OF EQUIPMENT: Hirers must follow the instructions located in the various folders and notices around the hall. Chairs and Table must be returned to the locations designated.
- DAMAGE: The hirer will be responsible for the cost of replacing or repairing any damage to the equipments, fixtures and fittings or the fabric of the building.
- LEAVING: Hirers will ensure all lights and electrical equipment are switched off and that all doors and windows are secure. Keys must be returned to the authorised representative from whom they were received.
- The Centre is a NO SMOKING building
- Hirer to ensure they insured for the function that covers personnel injury and for any damage to the property and copy of the insurance certificate to be submit.
- If alcohol is sold than the hirer is responsible for obtaining a Justice’s Licence. It is the hirer’s responsibility to comply with all Licensing Laws including music.